This is a result of me sitting in an airport for 3 1/2 hours. See what happens when I'm left alone for long periods of time watching people and have been up since 4:22 AM.
- Why is it when we are told we can't have something, we want it more?
- Why is it when we are told we can't do something, we want to do it that much more?
- Why is it when the flight attendant tells us there are plenty of seats on the plane, someone feels the need to sit on top of me.
- Why is it the pilot felt the need to tell us we had a warning light on but it should be okay. There is no need to tell us that... just keep it to yourself.
- Why is it we can't apologize quickly but we expect others to?
- Why is it that when we say hurtful words we can blow it off? But when others do it we hold grudges.
- Why is it that we seem to never be satisfied with where we are or who we are?
- Why is it that in our world of plenty, we never seem to have enough?
- Why is patience a virtue that most lack?
- Why is it hard to look a stranger in the eye and say hello, excuse me, thank you, or please? Manners people....manners
- Why is it the older I get the more nausea I experience while flying? Could it have something to do with the turbulence that made me feel like I was on the back of a bull.
- Why is it I can't figure out how to put a filter on my mouth?
- Why is it we struggle to find contentment - maybe that goes back to my question about never being satisfied.
- Why do we feel the need to control every aspect in our life, when in reality we have no control? Or maybe I'm the only one with this problem.
- Why is it every 5 minutes today at the airport an announcement had to come on telling people to use a tissue to sneeze into or cough into? Because most walk around with tissues handy...thats why I use my sleeve. It was also nice enough to tell us how to wash our hands. Did I mention I was there for 3 1/2 hours???
- Why is it I can't stop writing when I really have nothing of importance to say?
I think this blog makes me think I'm cooler than I am and gives me a chance to show how nerdy I am... LOL But if you people only really knew what else went through my mind you would be afraid............very afraid. I know I am 99% of the time.

No comments:
Post a Comment