6.04.2009

Witness Protection Program

She never lets me take pictures of her sweet face. She either walks away, turns her head, or gets so close to me that I can't take it. When I finally do get a picture of her I naturally lose my balance and fall forward so it's blurry. Maybe she's afraid of the flash I used to use, or maybe she's in the witness protection program and is hiding from someone/something and doesn't want to be found. Who knows but this dog hates having her picture taken for some reason. And most of the time she's a beast but I'm trying to capture her sweet moments; which is proving to be difficult. Oh well you win some and you lose some....it's all in how you play the game. Or so I've been told.

Even though they are blurry and not good pictures, I'm still posting so you get the idea of how she spends her day when I'm home working. Typically on the floor next to me or if I get up to get a drink she follows me. Keep in mind, the dining room where I've set up camp and the kitchen are next to each other so she can see me. But she still feels the need to follow me and stand behind me and nine times out of ten I end up tripping over her. She's either trying to kill me or she thinks its funny to watch me fall all over myself and eventually into the wall. Which is normally the only thing that breaks my fall. If/when she isn't trying to kill me she's laying on my feet hoping for food crumbs to fall. I am known to drop a few crumbs for her...sometimes it's because I'm just messy and others it's on purpose since we are both potato chip girls. Oh to be a dog in my house, it's a rough life but someone has to do it; I wish I could be one. They rule this house, they lay on the couches, take over my bed at night, get fed people food, get loved on and new toys each time I go to the store. Wait..... that sounds like the life of my husband too. MAN, I got the raw end of this deal....

Anyway, I have gone way off topic from the original purpose of this post... it was supposed to be all about how Greta, aka Re-Greta, hates when I pick up the camera and immediately turns and leaves the room.



I would post pictures of her backside as she leaves but no one wants to see a dogs booty... so I elected to leave that off. You can thank me later.

No comments: