
Is it too early for two out of the three vices in this picture???? My taste buds don't think so.
But I do have one question for you on this sunny, hot, sticky, Wednesday morning.......
Q: Which one of these items will be gone by the end of the day??
a. Diet Coke
b. Peanut M&M's
c. Flowers
A: If you guess A - the Diet Coke well how do you know the diet coke isn't already empty? After all it has been open for 9.7 seconds.
If you guessed B - well I'll give you half credit because a bag of Peanut M&M's, regardless of the size, doesn't stand a chance around me for too long. I can't help it I love the little guys.... they melt in your mouth not in your hand. But I'm going to try and extend them through the weekend. Notice the key word is underlined in the previous sentence.
If you guessed C - well then you are smarter than I give you credit for and you would get an A+ in my class. Yes it's true, the flowers will be gone by the end of the day if I don't protect them from the cats. I've only been sitting here for 30 minutes, 25 of which has been spent swatting them away and pushing them off the table. And yet they continue to come back for more punishment...they are relentless. I can't explain it my but my cats apparently like to eat flowers, especially roses. So unless I move the flowers from room to room with me and lock them up in a bathroom when I leave they will be destroyed by the unexpected predators. The rat bastards! You should see them, Harley is rubbing his head on my feet as if to say "it's okay, I won't eat them, please just let me look at them", and Kasey is curled up in the chair trying to look asleep. I'm lucky though, Bailey is on the watch for me and when the cats get close to the flowers she barks letting me know they are approaching the subject.

1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Aunt Leanne. And thanks for your help tonight:)
Post a Comment