But then again aren't we all at some point. :) Yes it's true I am desperate for new recipes because I'm tired of the foods I cook; or lack there of. I love cooking but baked chicken and green beans can only get you so far. I am desperately seeking new food options but not having much luck finding recipes that sound good and are weight/heart healthy. Maybe it's because I'm full off of chocolate milk so nothing sounds good or maybe it's because I'm not searching using the correct key words. Regardless I'm asking for your recipes so I'm not serving cereal every night for the next week. And unfortunately we are slightly picky around here only because of my high blood pressure I need low sodium recipes and even though my husband doesn't eat vegetables I can always puree them and hide them in food (I've done this before and he didn't know....shhhh don't tell him). He's also on somewhat of a diet and trying to eat low fat foods so those are good too. I have several cookbooks to look through too but it's so overwhelming so that's why I'm reaching out to anyone who reads this (which might be no one) who might have dinner recipes that you can share.
Sorry I'm not as cool as the Pioneer Woman and don't have any good give aways for your recipes. I can only offer a big thank you for sharing. And my husband would appreciate a warm cooked meal since something about cereal not filling him up is his concern.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You are so funny. I'd send you some but I don't think I know any heart healthy recipes.
Although grilled pork tenderloin has become one of our favorites. You turn three of your four burners on and use the one that isn't turned on to cook the meat. Let it cook 45 mins - SO GOOD and TENDER. With a salad and potato.....mmmmm.
I'll email ya some!
Post a Comment